Originally Posted By: RICH G
There was a pedo ring in Olympia in the late 80s and early 90s, it was a group set up for the management of foster kids, the board of directors who were, church leaders, law enforcement leaders and politicians, were abusing foster kids. It was uncovered by victims coming forward, little attention was made of it from the media, no prosecutions, but money was paid out, the state attorney general's office swept it under the rug, paid people off and protected the perps, who are still protected even today....

This is the society we live in.

Unlike your pizzagate, this actually happened and we have plenty of documentation.

There were 3 prosecutions, one nun, one Thurston County sheriff deputy and one other person. These these cases were under seal to "protect the victim" or maybe it was to protect the perp. This was never publicized in the papers. When a candidate tried to run against the prosecutor who refused to prosecute this pedo stuff, he and the printer who printed his campaign material were arrested for libel, locked up then released without trial after the campaign was over. The cases are no longer under seal, you can read these cases if you go down to the Thurston County Courthouse. The pedo Sheriff who is now in jail was described in court by the Judge during sentencing as doing "ritual satanic sexual abuse beyond human comprehension." It was a 20 year sentence and he is getting out soon.

This pedo ring includes Thurston County Judges, Thurston County prosecutor's office, Thurston County Sheriffs, Thurston County commissioners, Child Protective Services, DSHS, the City of Olympia, the legislature, people on school boards--they are in the court house, sheriff's office, the churches, the legislature, the schools. Many people who actively covered up the rapes and people who even returned a victim to the cop who raped him, are still in power. There is a list of people who are involved in the pedo ring and whenever one of them leaves office, another person on the list wins every time for nearly 20 years straight now--very suspicious. These people all Hob-nob together at St. Mikes Catholic Church in Olympia and the Olympia Kiwanis. It includes mostly democrats but also some "moderate" republicans.

The Olympia Kiwanis members and their friends have cost the Washington State taxpayers over $50 million dollars, because of their willful cover up of long term, merciless and well known, satanic homosexual child rape that occurred at the Olympia Kiwanis Boys Ranch. This was not just careless neglect or callous indifference but active collaboration with evil involving long-term molestation and sadistic abuse of these helpless children because the "authorities" didn't consider homosexual child rape of an 11 year old boy as part of a satanic torture ritual to be against the law. It was considered "normal experimentation" and "exploring his sexuality." These "authorities" who according to the chief of Olympia police (who was dismissed for investigating this), "criminally ignored" the written reports of rapes they reviewed on a weekly basis and then justified their inaction by claiming ignorance. So the friends of the pedos who covered up their crimes were not prosecuted for it and the statue of limitations has passed on the child abuse reporting statue offenses but yet they still GOVERN.

These satanic pedos, completely run Washington State, the city of Olympia and Thurston County and THEY ARE STILL IN POWER. They will always control the State as long as Seattle keeps finding "missing ballot boxes." Rape is a crime of power and control, so as long as we let these mentally diseased satanists who are addicted to power and control rule over us and indoctrinate and groom our children, the rapes will continue to happen.

When I tried to get into politics and speak out about this. I was told by the Sheriff that If I didn't silence myself would be arrested and that he thinks I'm "one of the most dangerous men in the county."

Please Rich, elaborate on this more. I'd like to hear what you know, as your LEO background may be able to provide more info. Pizzagate is speculation, this on the other hand is documented fact. Gnomesayin?