Notice I didn't name names in my post either. I know the names, but I won't say because these people are so well protected I don't want men with guns coming to my house and taking me away. If anyone wants to know the names they can go read the court cases themselves.

Pizzagate is plausible, because this ritual satanic child rape is a widespread pattern in our sick society, but I'd still like to see some hard evidence. Of course, if any real evidence pops up, I'm sure you will let us all know, so I'm eagerly waiting, gnomesayin?

Hey Rich, what if I told you that our entire system of government is actually based on the worship of Satan? It's not the idiots at the bottom, who are kept ignorant but at the upper levels they are all high priests of Satan. That virtually every government ritual, symbol or function is heavily infused with Satanic symbolism and we are ruled by an evil Satanic cult. Would you really want to know?