Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Remember Shermy's crazed rant after he tipped the Kap pass and the Fawks won the NFCCG? Petey took him to the woodshed for that and shortly afterwards Shermy had a more subdued statement that was more team and less him oriented.

Petey took him to the woodshed again and let him know how the media can make someone's life miserable once they take a dislike to them. Shermy went into apology mode.

I can't say I find fault with Shermy for yelling at Bevell though. Remember that time Skittles looked over at the Fawks bench after a play was called and he gave Bevell the single-digit salute? Same deal.

Petey doesn't know about wood sheds. I disagree Hank, you never show up a Coach during a game on the field. He can vent after the game. As far as the post Tip int in the NFCCG, that reporter interviewed him seconds after the most important game at that time in Hawks history. I don't think Bevell is horrible, more like middle of the pack good. If the Hawks don't go to the SB, my guess is he's a goner. I would love to see Gus Bradley come back as DC, sounds like the Jags are going to fire him. I was hoping Sark was going to be available for OC if Bev is let go. He just signed with Alabama.

I believe that bad call that cost us a SB is still haunting the players on this team. It still pisses me off, I can't imagine how the players feel.

Yeah they fired him 4 days ago