John and Pete have now said they are listening to offers for Sherman. thumbs

I 100% believe that Sherman started all this. Calling out the coaches during the game with a sideline blowup as well as cutting off the Seattle media entirely late last year. I'm ok with it to be honest. Sherman has not been the player we signed to a lucrative contract since that contract. His play has been sub-par the last 2 seasons. That's still better then 90% of the other corners in the league but no longer "the best" as Shermk likes to put it. The fire is gone and has been for awhile. ET getting injured last year exposed Sherman's weaknesses. And at age 29 its only downhill from here. Might as well deal him now while he has maximum value. Revis trade brought a 1st and a 4th. I believe I Sherman trade should be similar.

With the news about Marshawn visiting Oakland today I'd say give the Hawks your 1st and 3rd and you can have both of them.

- Albert Einstein.