Posts since my first two posts about MSM fake news propaganda has many good points to consider.

The MSM ownership has condensed to a handful of corporations compared to 50 about 4 decades ago where investigative reporting looking to out scoop the competitor was the norm compared to the narrative of today. If you alternate between ABC,NBC, and CBS and their ½ hour national news broadcasts it is hard not to notice the top stories being reported and sometimes verbatim as if they are reading off the same teleprompter.

The condensation of ownership of MSM outlets can dictate the narrative several ways by reporting what they-- which includes the US governments $4 billion yearly media budget to report what they think is important---or by partial or total omission not to report.

Omission not to report example would be did anyone hear about Daniel Best, the government’s top drug pricing adviser of the Department of Health and Human Services and integral part of President Trump's campaign to slash drug prices has died mysteriously, ruled by suicide, by multiple blunt force trauma to his head leaving his wife and three kids.
If only a fraction of what the alt media is reporting is correct-- it would be very good reason why the MSM fake news did not cover this story.

Another recent omission by most MSM fake news sources is the expected Dec 5 John Huber testimony in front of a congressional oversight committee regarding his yearlong investigation into Hillary email server and destruction of subpoenaed emails and Uranium one etc.
Another leak yesterday was reported by MSM Mueller investigation but not much actually news about Dec. 5th that is about the Huber investigation.

No eek2 surprise here.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them