Originally Posted By: Mingo
So this is a serious question...what news sources do you guys think are the MOST truthful? TV, online and print.

I surf a lot to see all sides but some of the "journalists" are so tainted in their view that I can't take a fukkin thing they say seriously. I don't want to listen to a talking head blather on and on about how much they love Trump any more than I want to hear one yakk and yakk about how much they hate him. That isn't news. It's opinion-based tainted bullish!t and I ain't got time for it.

So....your opinion on the best Unbiased news sources that a human can tune into and expect to get something reasonably close to the truth?

Good question.

As anyone can tell by now by the first posts, I just do not trust most of the junk and spin coming out of the alternative news or Main-Stream-Media. When it came to the Russian/Trump collusion hoax my news source is streamed live/ or sometimes watched later by video on you tube from the various congressional committee hearings whose job is oversight over government agencies and then report back to the American people with their findings and are thus making the news. Same with reading court cases regarding this or other topics and for the same reason-- again this is making the news and not reporting it.

My favorite alternative news comes from Judicial Watch with Tom Fitton who currently is suing the US government mostly for FOIA requests with over 30 court cases involving corruption and gov’t waste etc. Unfortunately that is how information is obtained from the US government.

My favorite investigator reporter is Sara A Carter and she can be found at saraacarter.com. Like all things I see or read on MSM or alt media I do a search engine search to see what other outlets> papers or TV are reporting-- might be surprised.

I do not have a favorite news channel.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them