THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1038169 - 09/16/20 08:56 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Bent Metal]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
I like how Toff correlates truth and facts with numbers.....If you think bullschit doesn't cross the numeric system to the alphabet you are a full flaming brainwashed spermcell running down Trumps leg.

Blue Crew is/was and will continue to fall into irrelevancy as long as they are focused on what Trump is spewing and tweeting, because your party is complete schit right now....Slow Jo is a career politician, we will be no better off with him.

Some people like being given permission by the President through example to be as bad as they want to be, as long as they get what they want in the end.

I for one, do not agree with that.

Morals, ethics, integrity, dignity and honor matter, trump has none of those qualities, prove me wrong.

Vote trump.....out.

#1038170 - 09/16/20 08:57 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

USA!!!!!!!!!!!

#1038171 - 09/16/20 09:11 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Bent Metal]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
I like how Toff correlates truth and facts with numbers.....If you think bullschit doesn't cross the numeric system to the alphabet you are a full flaming brainwashed spermcell running down Trumps leg.

rofl

Who needs numbers when you have feelings?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1038174 - 09/16/20 10:48 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: DCC]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: DCC

Morals, ethics, integrity, dignity and honor matter, trump has none of those qualities, prove me wrong.

Vote trump.....out.
The same could be said about the Clintons,Joe Biden. I for one am sick and tired of being lied to. On all sides.

#1038177 - 09/16/20 11:09 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

The same could be said of anybody....whether it's true or not is what you have to decide.

Vote trump....out.

#1038179 - 09/16/20 12:04 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
There were enough lies told during the town hall meeting to make a used car sales manager proud.

And told with all the confidence that the followers would repeat them blindly, even if they know they're lies.

#1038181 - 09/16/20 12:13 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

On Fox this morning, they claimed Fatso was ambushed.

By voters - who asked him questions.

He's the biggest fuckin' pussy alive.

#1038182 - 09/16/20 12:18 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Bent Metal]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA

This is why we can't have nice things. 39% of the populace doesn't think facts matter.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1038183 - 09/16/20 12:48 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

But what about the numbers?

#1038189 - 09/16/20 01:33 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
But what about the numbers?

When choosing between "But I want it to be what I want it to be!" and actual facts...verifiable numbers...Trumpanzees invariably go with the former.

They don't need facts...they just need to supplicate themselves at the Altar of Trump, facts can take a flying fukk.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038190 - 09/16/20 01:50 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Dan S.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Streamer
I could see it going either way but I don’t see Biden pulling it off.

What’s the wager?

That's not what you just said.

Sorry - the betting window is closed. You're welcome to share in the Taylor shellfish if I win the bet with WDFW. I'm also going to convert the cash from Keith into whiskey if I win - you can join us for that, too.

If I lose the bet, we can still meet up for oysters and whiskey - but we may have to pay our own way. I'm not sure the Trump voters will share with a pinko liberal like me.

smile

Not really much of an oyster guy... but I do like a good whiskey or scotch!

#1038191 - 09/16/20 04:03 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Nice press briefing this afternoon.

If he could keep track of his lies it would be more convincing....well...not really.

He was stumbling over all his prior statements and trying to change the perception of what took place in the town hall meeting.

"The doctors and scientists must have been mistaken in their estimates of when a vaccine will be ready. It will be soon, real soon, and it will be great, and it will be available to everyone right away."

#1038192 - 09/16/20 04:58 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ondarvr]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: ondarvr

If he could keep track of his lies it would be more convincing....well...not really.

He was stumbling over all his prior statements and trying to change the perception of what took place in the town hall meeting.

"The doctors and scientists must have been mistaken in their estimates of when a vaccine will be ready. It will be soon, real soon, and it be great, and it will be available to everyone right away."

The Commander in Chief!!! GAGA

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1038193 - 09/16/20 05:17 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

What a total fuckin shittshow...rivaled only by the total fuckin idiots who think he's the bees knees.

They totally deserve each other, too bad it hurts all the rest of us, too.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038194 - 09/16/20 06:04 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ondarvr]
Dan S. Offline

"The doctors and scientists must have been mistaken in their estimates of when a vaccine will be ready. It will be soon, real soon, and it will be great, and it will be available to everyone right away."

Just like testing. And a health care plan. And an infrastructure plan. And a wall. And a deal with little Kim.

Real soon. Right away.

Or never.

#1038197 - 09/16/20 07:39 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Dan S.]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Tremendous.

#1038201 - 09/16/20 08:52 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Michael Steele was on TV discussing Trump and his loyal followers.

He was asked what would need to be explained or said for them to see Trump for what he is and change their minds.

He said there's nothing you can do, they don't care, they're a lost cause.

He was totally confused as to why someone would think Trump is good choice for this country.

#1038202 - 09/16/20 09:13 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

47 days left

#1038204 - 09/17/20 06:47 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: ondarvr]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Michael Steele was on TV discussing Trump and his loyal followers.

He was asked what would need to be explained or said for them to see Trump for what he is and change their minds.

He said there's nothing you can do, they don't care, they're a lost cause.

He was totally confused as to why someone would think Trump is good choice for this country.

Just see above.

Spoonie loves "facts", but when presented with actual easily verifiable facts, all of a sudden doesn't care about facts.

That's all you will ever need to know about the Cultists.

They love Government boots on their necks, and Trump's balls in their mouths...that's all the facts they need.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038205 - 09/17/20 08:27 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

A quote from Steele.

“The CDC director is telling us the truth and Donald Trump is literally lying to us,” Steele said. “And yet, 40 percent of the country looks at it and goes: ‘Yeah, I’m with stupid.’”

So it's Todd and Steele on the same page now.

For those that don't remember, Steele was the RNC chairman a few years ago.

Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1426 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |