Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
said............read the second page ....then post beathead

#163744 - 11/01/02 01:44 PM Re: Fishing Forum Story
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

Loc: Forks, WA & Soldotna, AK
?????????????????

Did you fall asleep at your keyboard yesterday and then hit "Reply" this morning??? rofl

I think this story needs a moderator smile

I wanna know what happened at the concert!

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

#163745 - 11/01/02 01:54 PM Re: Fishing Forum Story
Fishslayer75 Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Auburn
Good call Bob beer

So as the real story goes, after having a few beers with the band and taking a short break they started to play again. Once again the sky was changing colors and the bass was loud. As we listen we all decited to start fishing again. We started to notice that with the music and the color charge in the sky most of the smaller fish started to drop back in postion at the hole we were fishing. Just then you could see the shadow of what looked like a huge...............

#163746 - 11/01/02 02:17 PM Re: Fishing Forum Story
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Storm cloud moving in. One could see bands of rain approaching, so Pink Floyd threw tarps over their gear so it wouldn't get wet. They kept playing all the songs right off their greatest hits album. Since it was still Saturday, the fishing group became really excited because some overnight fresh rain would mean EXCELLENT fishing tomorrow morning....

The Band Members completed thier first set and came down to the river too.....

#163747 - 11/01/02 03:11 PM Re: Fishing Forum Story
fishgut Offline
Parr

Loc: Marysville
see their reflection in the crystal clear water of the special river. But as they looked at the reflections, the water was getting a little bit of color, the rain was having an instant effect.
It was a welcome sight and the band decided to pack up and get back on tour and the fishing began as well. It didn't take long after the first offering hit the water for ................

#163748 - 11/01/02 06:21 PM Re: Fishing Forum Story
Fishalot Offline
Parr

Loc: Portland, Oregon
for anglers to come out of the wood work, our special spot was now being invaded by to many people. The whole thing was starting to look like a day of fishing a Blue Creek, then all at once from no where...

#163749 - 11/01/02 06:40 PM Re: Fishing Forum Story
Fishslayer75 Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Auburn
they all looked at each other and said "time to move again" and they packed up and were on there way. Knowing they needed to move quickly and find at spot because first light was just around the conor. One of the fellow fisherman said I have a nice honey hole I'll take you to. As they arrived they were amazed at what they were seeing, there were so many fish that........

#163750 - 11/02/02 08:40 AM Re: Fishing Forum Story
the_beek Offline
Alevin

Loc: langley
the lone canuck said, piss off, these Vedder Whites are mine! laugh

#163751 - 11/04/02 12:34 AM Re: Fishing Forum Story
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

Loc: Forks, WA & Soldotna, AK
But the whites had taken a wrong turn ... they were in an American River, so they sent the Canuck off to get some beer for them, all the way to Canada smile The hole was now theirs again and it was just getting to the perfect amount of daylight to start fishing ...

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

#163752 - 11/04/02 01:55 AM Re: Fishing Forum Story
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
The fishing group sat back and studied the river. They looked at each riffle and eddy, each hole and flat, picturing where fish would hold and how they would fish them much like how a surfer would sit back and study waves rolling in before deciding on where he would surf.

The whole strech of the river visible for a mile in each direction was theirs for the morning bite to come. They got ready for what they knew would be a great day of fishing. (hint hint contributors laugh )

#163753 - 11/04/02 01:34 PM Re: Fishing Forum Story
Fishhead Vic Offline
Fry

Loc: Milwaukie,Oregon,USA
Just then from around the far corner of the bend in the river came a sled flying at mach 11 with the two biggest bad ass fishermen the world had ever seen. Rags and Fishhead. Since the lucky fisherman was from Oregon he knew these two guys and was glad to see they had brought the girls from the Women in waders team with them and invited the Lucky Fisherman, Osprey and the foxy game warden to climb aboard. The best piece of water was in Oregon and they knew that Tillamook was the place to be. None of these happy souls had had a good nights sleep yet but before going to sleep they had to find the lodge up river that had the best bicuits and gravy breakfast made so .....

#163754 - 11/04/02 03:03 PM Re: Fishing Forum Story
BillyBob Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Kapowsin, Wa
...off they went to find the lodge.

After about 20 minutes of cruising up the river, they came to a sharp bend in between two cliffs. Before they knew it, they entered a large cave that the water had carved out over the eons. But wait! It wasn't a cave after all. It was the mouth of the legendary "Moby Sturgeon!" He was said to be an 80 foot long, 3500 year old monster. Rags and Fishhead managed to get the boat turned around, but the opening began to shut in front of them....

#163755 - 11/04/02 04:05 PM Re: Fishing Forum Story
fishgut Offline
Parr

Loc: Marysville
and with a scream the Lucky Fisherman woke up from nightmare. Rubbing his eyes he looked over and saw Os still sleeping. They had passed out from hitting the hard jar a litttle to hard! With a pounding headache he brewed a pot pot of cowboy coffee and tried to shake the cob webs out looking forward to a new day on that river. As Os awoke to the smell of the coffee he realized that his fishing gear was gone. He asked the Lucky Fisherman how long have they been sleeping and where did his gear go?...........

#163756 - 11/05/02 04:58 AM Re: Fishing Forum Story
chrome/22 Offline
Captain C/22 - Team Stay Up Right!

Loc: Hurricane Ridge , Wa.
Lucky sez.. gear , what fishing gear you talking about fool? (its been packed upriver 2 miles craped-on and buried under a foot of topsoil) I never sleep, and reaching to the back of his neck just like in mission impossible II he rips off the fake headgear. Whats this...? He reveals his true identity "BOB YORK" kicking the red-hot coffee in O's face he scampers to the river, rod in hand looks back over his shoulder and sez..... evil

#163757 - 11/06/02 01:42 AM Re: Fishing Forum Story
Fishhead Vic Offline
Fry

Loc: Milwaukie,Oregon,USA
"Thats the last time I do mushrooms" eek

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (stonefish, eddie, 20 Gage), 1083 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645295 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |