THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#809421 - 12/22/12 03:22 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: stlhead]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Its alright. Biden, as the newly appointed Gun Czar as I will call him, will get to the bottom of this. Too bad, in my oh so humble opinion, the black market on weapons is more of a threat. But they mostly kill underprivileged ghetto people in the hood. SO of course not a top priority at the moment.

#809423 - 12/22/12 03:24 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: Todd]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Your monitor
Originally Posted By: Todd
The NRA only wants a police state when it means that the gun and ammo industry can be the one to make billions selling guns to millions of non-governmental folks.

Fish on...

Todd

I thought you phuksticks wanted rich people to tax? Kinda counter productive to reduce their profits by reducing and banning manufacture dont ya think. Some folks would loose jobs as well.

j7 2012

#809425 - 12/22/12 03:31 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: ]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Please address him as Vice President Czar Biden.

Edited by RB3 (12/22/12 03:31 PM)

#809426 - 12/22/12 03:36 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Between 1% and 2% of the murders in this country are committed by people with guns described as "assault" weapons. Biden and his commission should be able to knock that number down to between 1% and 2%, changing nothing, so they'll think it was a job well done.

Back to trying to resolve all murder? Just to let you know....that's never been done and it's a stupid argument.

#809429 - 12/22/12 03:47 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: ]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: stlhead
Between 1% and 2% of the murders in this country are committed by people with guns described as "assault" weapons. Biden and his commission should be able to knock that number down to between 1% and 2%, changing nothing, so they'll think it was a job well done.

Back to trying to resolve all murder? Just to let you know....that's never been done and it's a stupid argument.

If you weren't such a bumblewit, you would have seen what Vice President Czar Biden will be doing solves nothing.

You've already shown you're a fuktard..you don't need to keep proving it.

Fixed it

#809430 - 12/22/12 03:49 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: RB3]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Why is it that every soldier in battle has a rifle? Its because of the assumption that every enemy soldier has a rifle. Why was there a nuclear arms race? Its because there was a fear of nukes being used by the opponent. Why is it that every one of these shootings is a one sided affair? Because its similar to genocide where people have been duped into thinking they are safe. In battle there are wins and losses and nothing can change that. There hasnt been a nuclear war. Gun free zones have set peopleup for genocide like events. Let us show that we can protect our selves first, if a battle insues, let the dust settle and then try to tell me I'm not allowed to protect my self. Second amendment gives us a right but it also insures a responsibility. We are responsible to protect our own life and liberty but a few dickheads just dont understand that and want to prohibit us from doing so.

j7 2012

#809431 - 12/22/12 03:53 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: j 7]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Fear = Loss of certain freedoms

Simple formula that holds true through out all of time.

#809433 - 12/22/12 03:56 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: j 7]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Ah...so now we are at war.
Zillion to one you will never be involved in a shooting yet you run around like chicken littles. And you nitwits accuse everyone else of living in fear?

#809446 - 12/22/12 04:32 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

You read that in whacko Slab's post from a whacko.

#809453 - 12/22/12 04:48 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

No.

Something else that may interest you is all of the shootings of three or more people (except the Gifford shooting in AZ) since 1950 have happened in gun-free zones.

You can look it up.

wink

Complete crap and sloppy even for you. I can name some in this state alone but I'm watching the game.

#809462 - 12/22/12 05:23 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: stlhead]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: stlhead
Ah...so now we are at war.

Duh

j7 2012

#809467 - 12/22/12 05:49 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: j 7]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
The only thing that a "gun free zone" does is is keep law abiding citizens from carrying guns into the zone.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#809472 - 12/22/12 06:10 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

You should do the research before you call it complete crap and sloppy.

Hope that helps.

As I said you shouldn't believe all of the crap your ilk reads on the net:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakewood,_Washington_police_officer_shooting

#809473 - 12/22/12 06:11 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: Jerry Garcia]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Loc: AK
To find a solution, we first need to define the problem or problems. I don't suspect that we (the collective we) would ever come to an agreement as to the problem(s) to start.

Next, solutions should be aimed at addressing the problem(s) not the symptoms.

Personally, I think that this problem is one without a solution. As long as evil people are in the world, bad things will continue to happen to good people.

Sure, there may be things that we as a society can do to take the edge off and/or make small differences here and there, but we will never fix this problem. Implementing these control measure while trying to maintain a reasonable standard of "freedom" is the task.

Security and safety are first and foremost personal responsibilities. Take what steps you need to try and protect yourself and your loved ones and don't leave that task or responsibility to anyone else.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

"I don't care how you catch them, as long as you treat them well and with respect." Lani Waller in "A Steelheader's Way."

#809476 - 12/22/12 06:23 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: Jerry Garcia]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
The only thing that a "gun free zone" does is is keep law abiding citizens from carrying guns into the zone.

Yup. You shouldn't be allowed on a plane unless you are carrying.

#809482 - 12/22/12 06:38 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: stlhead]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
might have saved a couple thousand lives in one day......but who's counting?

And the "solution" has cost what?......never mind, we're not counting that either, right?

#809483 - 12/22/12 06:47 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: ParaLeaks]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

You aren't smart enough to fanthom why the world doesn't allow civilians to carry firearms on commercial flights. No use trying to explain it to you. Know any Boeing engineers?

#809484 - 12/22/12 06:49 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: stlhead]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Why don't you explain it to me. And while you are at it, explain how 911 would have been worse off, OK?

#809492 - 12/22/12 06:53 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: ParaLeaks]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

No I will not explain 911 to a dolt. Look up pressurization. Once again it's proof positive why you want highly trained individuals in situations not dopes like you. Geez. I feel like a grade school teacher.

#809498 - 12/22/12 07:03 PM Re: Surprise, surprise (The NRA's suggestion) [Re: stlhead]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Oh my, stupid is running rampant. You won't explain because there is no explanation that holds water. If you think that an airplane will blow up because the cabin gets perforated with bullets you might be right....if you're using a 155 howitzer......hand gun not so much. Ever see those handy little drop down face masks......guess what.....they supply oxygen.

Try again?

And worse case scenario ...... would have killed how many??

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (eddie), 1474 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |