Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#824757 - 02/23/13 12:01 AM Cannabis sativa *****
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

When will there be stores selling weed? Will there be designated areas, or will they be all over? Are they only giving so many liceneses? Who will set the prices of the product? This is really going to be interesting to watch unfold. Any info would be appreciated.

Edited by Sol Duc (02/23/13 12:05 AM)

- Albert Einstein.

#824767 - 02/23/13 12:41 AM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Sol Duc]
Chuck E Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kitsap Peninsula
It's a work in progress. The state hopes to issue producer licenses to sell by August.

#824788 - 02/23/13 01:52 AM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
When I saw the thread title I thought you were selling.

Don't buy drugs from anyone in Bellevue.

#824791 - 02/23/13 01:58 AM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: fish4brains]
redhook
Unregistered

cannabis afghani rofl

#824803 - 02/23/13 02:20 AM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Cletus Offline
bye

Loc: The Trailer Park
Originally Posted By: redhook
cannabis afghani rofl

Hey cuzin dint you used to have a dog that was an afgani wolfhound or some [Bleeeeep!] like that?

#824829 - 02/23/13 03:03 AM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Cletus]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

OH CHIT laugh

- Albert Einstein.

#824934 - 02/23/13 04:57 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

That was interesting Hank. I was wondering how well prepared law enforcement will be.
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#824942 - 02/23/13 06:36 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: JTD]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Is it legal to smoke right now?

- Albert Einstein.

#824943 - 02/23/13 06:38 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

technically no...

#824950 - 02/23/13 07:08 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
Possesion of less than an ounce is no longer a crime.
You can smoke as much as you like in the privacy of your home.
So, technically, yes.

I understand that you should be able to purchase your MJ at the local MJ store by December. I hope that they do not over tax it. If they do, I think most will continue to get it from there current source.

#824951 - 02/23/13 07:18 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: GutZ]
redhook
Unregistered

technically no,

there are no state stores selling MJ in this state, therefore you cannot legally buy state regulated MJ, therefore you still cannot posses ANY as of right now technically since there are no state stores to sell it to you... MMJ Card holders are a different story, as the dispensaries arent state regulated per say...

possession of less than an ounce of legal state sold MJ is legal, possession of an ounce of weed you just bought from your buddy that doesnt have a card is not legal possession of state sold marijuana... they likely wont take you to jail if you are in possession of say 3/4 of an ounce of weed you didnt buy from the state, but they may ticket you for it... because as of right now, you cant obtain it, so they know for sure you bought it illegally...

growing it without an MMJ card is still illegal, the license fees for cultivation and resale are pretty high after the first year... you can and will get nailed if you are caught illegally growing and selling it, then they will hit you with tax evasion and other crimes as well, and throw out the "he had 2 ounces" part and hit you where it really hurts...

the prices per ounce from what ive heard are going to be in the 330 dollar range, which is ridiculously high priced....

502 has a bunch of holes in it, if you dont pay attention to, you will screw yourself if you decide to partake in the smoking of MJ...

#824957 - 02/23/13 07:52 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Idaho Mike Offline
Carcass

Loc: Post Falls Idaho
All you dope smoking hippies over there in Washington got all of these folks over here in Idaho worried,

http://www.cdapress.com/news/idaho_news/article_a93959f9-04bd-5bec-b409-3a49eeb3c60d.html

#824963 - 02/23/13 08:23 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

no its not dumbass... where are you going to buy it from the state from? since the state isnt selling it yet, and the only LEGAL marijuana is STATE SOLD MARIJUANA, how are you going to get that ounce legally?

answer:

YOU ARENT...

you are the one being ignorant if you think just because 502 passed means you can legally buy weed from some dope dealer down the street because having an "ounce is legal"... its only legal from the state, and the state ISNT SELLING IT YET....

therefore?

#824966 - 02/23/13 08:38 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

my point, thanks Hank..

Seattle City Attorney Pete Holmes recently explained a few of the legalities to KIRO Radio's Ross and Burbank Show.

First off, there's still no legal way for a recreational smoker to buy marijuana.

#824969 - 02/23/13 08:45 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

and then theres this, from the Marijwhatnow that Hanks link had in it...

straight from the SPD...

Well, where can I legally buy pot, then?

The Washington State Liquor Control Board is working to establish guidelines for the sale and distribution of marijuana. The WSLCB has until December 1, 2013 to finalize those rules. In the meantime, production and distribution of non-medical marijuana remains illegal.

#824974 - 02/23/13 08:53 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

i didnt fabricate sh!t, its written by the Seattle Attourney and the Seattle Police themselves... the links are there, check it for yourself...

heres some more from the conversation with the SA and the radio show..

Dave: So you're telling me that on Dec. 6, when it becomes legal to smoke pot, there will be no legal way for a recreational pot smoker to get it?

Holmes: Not legally. And again, that's the problem with medical marijuana now. For instance, even with an authorized provider under state law, they're still illegal under federal law.

http://mynorthwest.com/75/2123655/Marijuana-QA-with-Seattle-City-Attorney-Pete-Holmes

we gonna continue?

#824979 - 02/23/13 09:04 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

"you can still have that ounce, as long as you dont get caught buying it or selling it...."

what? you gonna wave your fvckin magic wand and create it on your table?

stop taking what i say out of context to fit your agenda and pull your head out of your ass...

distribution is still going to remain a felony, and that means, if your buddy with the MMJ card is sitting there smoking on your porch, and he then hands you the joint, thats distribution...

dont believe me?, go read the link of the talk on the radio, he specifically says it...

its also still illegal under federal law...but i cant afford it, so i dont have to worry about it....

#824981 - 02/23/13 09:07 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

alright then, its legal, post pictures of your stash...

#824983 - 02/23/13 09:10 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

post a pic of what you got Jakie, i want to see your super bomb...

after all, its legal remember?

#824987 - 02/23/13 09:16 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

then shut then fvck up....

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1427 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |