THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#898652 - 06/25/14 08:55 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) **** [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

SD, i dont even smoke anything till past 8pm usually, i dont even drink any beer anymore before 7:30 or 8pm... i used to do both all day long, and that was on weekends and such WHILE i was working full time..

i dont even smoke or drink while on the river anymore, i dont need anything affecting my abilities while doing it...

the fact of the matter is i have changed for the better, and it has nothing to do with laziness or unmotivation...

if i were such a sh!tty person, and stupid, and worthless, how on earth could i have a girlfriend thats 2 quarters away from her degree in the Medical field that ive been with for 8 years, friends that always want me to go fishing, and even come and pick me up to take me, that i dont even ask but they do because ive known them 20 years, and they know the real me, not some assholes on the internets assumption... how would that work?

it works because everything everyone thinks, is wrong... thats how..

thinking and knowing are 2 different things, if you think someone is something they arent, you are an idiot, if you know someone is something they are, well you have figured it out...

#898653 - 06/25/14 09:00 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Evo
SD, i dont even smoke anything till past 8pm usually, i dont even drink any beer anymore before 7:30 or 8pm...

There's your sign Nate.

- Albert Einstein.

#898656 - 06/25/14 09:07 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

moose

- Albert Einstein.

#898659 - 06/25/14 09:18 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Banned User
and posting on the internet all day

technically speaking he does not post between 2:00am and 12:00pm

#898661 - 06/25/14 09:26 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

whatever...

i dont have time to be trolled by idiots that call me the troll and get me in trouble...

if i were such a sh!tty person i would have ZERO friends, ZERO girl, and be living under a bridge...

but that all ties back into my last line of the last statement section...

with the exception of having a running car right now, i have everything i need, i pay my own way, and help others out as well... i make sure my mom has what she needs, and make sure my girlfriend has what she needs and i go without if i have to....

and i really dont give a flying fvck what anyone thinks about that...

#898663 - 06/25/14 09:32 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Dollars to Donuts....he's one of the 11 million on disability.

- Albert Einstein.

#898664 - 06/25/14 09:35 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Sol Duc]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
Ringa ding ding dong on that

#898665 - 06/25/14 09:36 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

go prune a Photinia and STFU John...

you know dick, well that and my uncle who is a dick...

#898666 - 06/25/14 09:37 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

disability?

dont you have to be disabled to collect that?

yeah...

#898669 - 06/25/14 09:48 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you say that like you are some kind of superior designer...

LOL..

and i never blamed anyone, i never even complained about any of it, or even said anything about any of it till people like you started piping off about it...

and there are plenty of people in my position and in worse positions, but if that makes you think you are better then them, well again you are full of sh!t...

you try to clown on me because i wont go beg someone for help, and am trying to do everything on my own...

i dont beg for sh!t John, never have, never will... if i want something, i get it, and some things take longer to obtain than others... but atleast i can say ive done it on my own, rather than ride someones coat tails and act like i accomplished everything in my life on my own like your fake ass friends do, and probably you too...

go get laid John, then come back and talk sh!t to me... better yet, go fishing ya old goat fvckin wannabe...

#898671 - 06/25/14 09:58 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Evo
disability?

dont you have to be disabled to collect that?

yeah...

You mentioned depression and Xanax, half the fraud disability is used under this disguise.

- Albert Einstein.

#898673 - 06/25/14 10:47 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Lots of victims in the world.

#898678 - 06/25/14 11:24 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: KK
you just smoke pot, post, and con your friends into taking you fishing, when your wortess ass should be looking for a job.

Hey - fuckhead - I have a job.

Oh................wait..............you weren't talking to me, were you?

smile

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#898681 - 06/25/14 11:33 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Dan S.]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah well im not half of anything SD, im 100 percent me, and i dont like taking that sh!t... i havent even been to a doctor in 8 years with the exception of getting stitches in my leg... and i turned down the Vicodin they wanted to prescribe me because i dont even take Tylenol or Asprin...

John, drink another pint and go and harrass the other 50 percent of the board like you normally do... ive got plenty of ambition, and plenty of respect, cept for you, you lost that when you opened your fat mouth about something my uncle told you that isnt even true...

LOL, hes mad because they fvcked me and i didnt just roll over and accept it, i told him to go fvck himself and never talk to me again and almost sued his punk ass but didnt want the lawyers to take it, so i told him to choke on it... i didnt even go to my nephews birthday last year because you spewed that bullsh!t all over the internet to people that didnt have a right to know, which you dont either, and i knew what i would have done if i were there and he even looked at me....

so if i were you, i would stop, because you HAVE hurt me.. mind your own business, keep my name out of your mouth, and for gods sake, find some new friends... because if he would do that to his nephew, he surely would screw you over as well...

#898686 - 06/25/14 11:53 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Dan S.]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: KK
you just smoke pot, post, and con your friends into taking you fishing, when your wortess ass should be looking for a job.

Hey - fuckhead - I have a job.

Oh................wait..............you weren't talking to me, were you?

smile

Gold!

rofl

#898687 - 06/26/14 12:00 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
No Warranty Offline
Juvenile at Sea

I read that imagining you sniffling and wiping your snotty nose writing that.
Get some self respect and quit posting on fishing websites, man up and try to at least take care of yourself much less a girlfriend. Most people your age have a career, family, a running car, a house, and maybe a boat.

#898689 - 06/26/14 12:07 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Originally Posted By: Redd_Daetona
A guy posts, or trys to post a job opening on this gone to shrit forum, and all you small minded moronic cyber bullys make a run to your keyboards just to get Evo's ire up ?

Pretty much. wink

#898694 - 06/26/14 12:37 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: wntrrn]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
A lab walked out of the river today and walked over to two girls sitting on a blanket. He was all happy to see them them and doing the big lab tail wag that wags their whole body. The girls were loving him up pretty good and then out of nowhere he humps up a drops a big steamer right on the blanket. He scoots around a bit and ends it with a couple of back kicks of sand as he walks away. Some people were disgusted , some got mad that some one would let the dog do that and I laughed at the whole show. Different strokes

#898695 - 06/26/14 12:41 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: No Warranty]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: No Warranty
I read that imagining you sniffling and wiping your snotty nose writing that.
Get some self respect and quit posting on fishing websites, man up and try to at least take care of yourself much less a girlfriend. Most people your age have a career, family, a running car, a house, and maybe a boat.

and you post that response to me, on all places, a fishing website... awesome motivational tactic genius... if you dont know the story, i suggest you keep your mouth shut about it... thanks...

the rest of you morons are ruining this forum, not me... even when im not here, you talk sh!t about me, hell i only joined here like 5 years ago because someone was posting AS ME... the obession towards me and my daily life is mind boggling, why would you care so much? why does it bother you what i do or dont do? i dont give a sh!t about you, so why all the direct attention?

oh thats right, your jealous and intimidated... not hard to figure that out... have fun with that one..

Redd, ill be talkin to ya soon...

#898697 - 06/26/14 01:09 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Chaz Offline
Fry

Loc: Buckley
I only read PP for this Jerry Springer Sh!t. Seriously, this is better than Jerry. Nate, I think you can really run with this as a career. It fits your life style.

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1450 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |