THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#899359 - 07/02/14 08:31 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) **** [Re: wntrrn]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
From a Bonnie Raitt song "You can't change the past, but you can leave it behind."

"Slow Ride"

Feels like nothin happens fast enough
Well maybe I just want too much
But when something's wrong between us, Baby
Nothin feels right.

I think it's time we cleared the air
Take a long drive far away somewhere
Tell me everything you feel inside
We got nothin but time.

Slide over, Baby
Here by my side
I wanna take you on a Slow Ride
On a Slow Ride.

Your history shows on your face
Yeah, you've been hurt you've been betrayed
Now we can't change the past, but we can
Leave it behind.

We'll forget about tomorrow, Baby
We'll just steal away into the night
And we'll just be two shadows, Darlin
In the dashboard light.

Slide over, Baby
Here by my side
I wanna take you on a Slow Ride
On a Slow Ride

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#899377 - 07/02/14 12:49 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Chaz Offline
Fry

Loc: Buckley
I'm gonna get a parrot and train it to wield a hatchet. It will swoop down on unsuspecting possums and dash their brains out.

#899383 - 07/02/14 01:04 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Chaz]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Chaz
I'm gonna get a parrot and train it to wield a hatchet. It will swoop down on unsuspecting possums and dash their brains out.

And a parrot with that much utility would be a more productive person than Evo.

#899384 - 07/02/14 01:06 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Salmo g.]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds

Edited by wntrrn (07/02/14 01:09 PM)

#899415 - 07/02/14 04:23 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
After a pile of long days all in a row so that I could get out of town for a few days...I am heading to the coast to terrorize Chinook, lingcod, and rockfish for a few days.

I fully expect this thread to be at 20 pages by the time I return...I read it at 13 right now wink

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#899419 - 07/02/14 04:30 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life

#899420 - 07/02/14 04:30 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
#ReiterPonds is the other direction and suffers from a distinct lack of ocean breezes, lingcod, or harvestable Chinook salmon...

So no smile

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#899432 - 07/02/14 08:52 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Todd]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Todd
I fully expect this thread to be at 20 pages by the time I return...I read it at 13 right now wink

Doood! Change your preferences.

This thread is only at page 6.

Pales in comparison to Hank's 49'ers thread.

OTOH, it is a pretty damn funny thread.

Hey EVO, get accepted to the UW as a student and I'll hire you. The entertainment value alone would be worth it.

Besides, as your boss, I'd have no problem beating you over the head with a keyboard to make my point. smile

Come to think of it, I'd have no problems beating all of you over the head with a keyboard. Just because you all piss me off. Daily. smile

#899433 - 07/02/14 09:27 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: The Moderator]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: parker

Hey EVO, get accepted to the UW as a student and I'll hire you.

Some typical Fusky recruitment goin' on here.
The NCAA might want to have a look at this.

smile

#899434 - 07/02/14 09:38 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: The Moderator]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Originally Posted By: parker
[quote=Todd] Just because you all piss me off. Daily. smile

Paker gets it.

woot

#899435 - 07/02/14 09:39 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: Evo
yeah it was great... my grandfather bought that cabin for his grandsons, me and my brother... i helped build the fvcking thing, and also helped with repairs, while my dad paid for it...

This "paragraph" was a real gem.

#899455 - 07/03/14 03:14 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life
Your only know, is what he allows you to know.

#899464 - 07/03/14 11:10 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Kinetic Kwik]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Kinetic Kwik
Your only know, is what he allows you to know.

Lol.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#899472 - 07/03/14 01:48 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Originally Posted By: Banned User
Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D
Originally Posted By: Evo
yeah it was great... my grandfather bought that cabin for his grandsons, me and my brother... i helped build the fvcking thing, and also helped with repairs, while my dad paid for it...

This "paragraph" was a real gem.

Clear, clean and easy to read....

rofl

Sounds grateful, too.

#899476 - 07/03/14 03:02 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: wntrrn]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

BU,

Yeah, and he was gettin' all personal like, yet I've never met him and don't know a thing about him, except what he posts here, and oh man, that's revealed the most entertaining deadbeat I've ever read about. I do kinda' feel sorry for his GF tho, and agree with others who hypothesize that she's a victim of Stockholm Syndrome. I'm surprised that her parents haven't staged an intervention, ya' know, like parents do when their kid gets involved is some kind of loser cult.

Sg

#899478 - 07/03/14 03:05 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Salmo g.]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

And what's Paker gettting all high and mighty about? Hell, if it weren't for us regular and worthy posters, this website would have little content and little value. Paker should show a little gratitude.

#899487 - 07/03/14 04:40 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle

#899509 - 07/03/14 11:17 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Salmo g.]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Hell, if it weren't for us regular and worthy posters, this website would have little content and little value.

with all the "worthy" posters this place still offers even less value and content.

constant railing on a guy who is very much content in digging his holes "proves little" content and value. the beating of this dead horse of 5 years is beyond thought. how friggen bored are the worthy posters that keep feeding this repetitive go nowhere subject of redhook, ND1000, Evo and any other moniker to pop up in near future?

the darkside continues to drill deeper into pathetic unfunny material that is a waste of usefull time.

rolleyes lame

#899525 - 07/04/14 01:45 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Brewer]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Brewer,

If you don't find this thread entertaining, why are you even reading it, let alone posting in it?

#899544 - 07/05/14 01:12 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Brewer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Brewer
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Hell, if it weren't for us regular and worthy posters, this website would have little content and little value.

with all the "worthy" posters this place still offers even less value and content.

constant railing on a guy who is very much content in digging his holes "proves little" content and value. the beating of this dead horse of 5 years is beyond thought. how friggen bored are the worthy posters that keep feeding this repetitive go nowhere subject of redhook, ND1000, Evo and any other moniker to pop up in near future?

the darkside continues to drill deeper into pathetic unfunny material that is a waste of usefull time.

rolleyes lame

What makes the dark side unfunny is your worthless ass being here.

Get the fuc.k out. Look at that.............your problem is solved.

Or you can continue sniveling like a little bitch.

Anyone want to lay odds at what brewer's next move is going to be?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1442 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |