Marsha so from you responding, your not a Christian correct, is that what your saying? and if so fine respond away. And if you are a christian and belieave in Christ then please , Feel free to Shut up. The thread wasn’t addressed to you.
And buy the way PEPTO will cure the diarrhea of the mouth you suffer from. All you do is belittle people so you need to look at your self there for bit.

Quote:
Originally posted by AuntyM:
Aix picked this fight, not I. [/QB]
I didn’t pick no fight, And I’m not a hypocrite. I’m just tired of the Christians being blamed for cramming our beliefs and PRACTICES down peoples throats. and then having the same people walking in and changing the things, we as Believers in Christ do to celebrate, to make it politically correct.

Quote:
Originally posted by Aix sponsa:
A Christian celebration! So if you don’t believe, then don’t use it to show your love to Your families, and friends. find something else, [/QB]
LOOK FIND SOMETHING ELSE DONT CHANGE MINE.
TK had It right with my state meant.
” I think the point of his thread was why celebrate it in any fashion or even acknowledge the event in any shape or form if you do not believe?”

You as usual Marsha You Are wrong.

QUOTE]Originally posted by AuntyM:
"to fight the bigotry and hatred I find a few of you scattering all over this board"[/QB][/QUOTE]

QUOTE]Originally posted by AuntyM:
You are just a waste of flesh. [/QB][/QUOTE]

The pot calling the kettle Black. And who Is a hypocrite.
Nice hatred you have there Marsha! :rolleyes: