Quote:
Originally posted by Neal M:
Doc I was wondering how a married fella with kids could post so many pics of nice fish and get away with it!
The pic posting thing didn't really take off until after I had been served with papers. While some of you might come to the conclusion that's the CAUSE of my problems, the truth is it's just a SYMPTOM..... more free time to pursue the things I enjoy, sharing it with my kids, and of course sharing with the rest of you.

But in the end, yeah, I guess she kind of got tired of competing with a hen king for my attention.

Truth is she was a damned good fishergal. Not much for rigging and tying up gear, but she did bait her own hook, cast her own line, and insisted on holding her own rod while backtrolling for kings. She fought fish better than most guys I've ever had on board my boat. And man could she catch trout on the Kenai! Sheepishly, I'll have to admit to chopping off her all time biggest Kenai king (70-plus) with some bad boat maneuvering around the big pointy mid-river rock below Big Eddy back in 2003. It's probably a good thing, because I don't think I could have ever convinced her to release it if she had successfully landed it.

Guess none of that matters now. So sad....

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!