"Todd,

Ya know, there's a lot of "rumor and innuendo" floating about, however, not everyone is so quick to jump on the bandwagon.

People are concerned for their country, and the fact that GW changed policies and grew the Gov't faster than even Ronald Reagan.

A lot of good men (and now women) have bled and died for the freedoms our former president took away.

It's not me, or you (or my weapons) that I'm worried about..it's our kids and grand kids. THEY are the ones that will have to live with the legacy created by GW, and if (or more likely WHEN) civil war returns to American soil, it will be them fighting for it. Fighting, again, for what made America great. They will be fighting for the FREEDOMS that we have lost left and right. Because they will be a smarter generation than their parents who took voting a bit too lightly.

Laugh and joke all you want, but there's going to be some serious [censored] happening in the USA in the next few years to correct the wrongs of the Bush Administration..... be sure you're on the correct side which is no longer anything Bush or Republican.

You're a very ingtelligent man Todd, but in this case I believe you've failed to see the whole picture.

That's JMHO,

Mike

Thats great..I write s h i a t (not even the actual word!) and it gets censored...Todd writes in an F-bomb and the system allows it.

Your honor, I rest my case. AMF"

Fixed it for you.

"I'm on my required 10 day waiting period right now for gun aquisition in California."

Did you have an urgent need to go shooting? I've been waiting a lot longer for the return of my constitutional rights.

Edited by stlhead (06/08/09 11:22 AM)