So Here it is, The Final solfly event ! The Sol memorial King Tourney, this event is to raise money for Tim's two surviving daughters. It will be on Saturday October 1st on the Humptulips River. There will be no cash prizes, all entry fee ticket money collected will be given to the Wallis Girls for there future education. I will be sending out e-mails asking for donated Prizes. In these hard economic times I am thinking of making the tourney fee fairly cheap so it is accesible to everyone, the only thing is I want to raise as much money as possible for Kiana and Danya. Any suggestions or donations will gladly be accepted. I am trying to secure a place for an after the tourney BBQ / Potluck or something like that. I have a friend with an awesome place on the river that I am talking with currently to try and use as our BBQ / party place. If anyone would like to help or has any ideas please feel free to e-mail me at superflysfishing@hotmail.com or please feel free to call me at 360-888-7772. This will be the last Solfly event and its purpose has never been so important. Please come and join us in Tim's memory !

Thanks so much

Joe ...........aka Superfly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021