Ok all, here is some new and updated information: first item on the agenda is a friend of mine who lives on the river has donated his place for the after tourney event BBQ and silent auction. the address and directions will be availible to everyone when they buy there tourney tickets on Friday the 7th or saturday the 8th. I am very greatful for Him stepping up and providing us with a great place to end the event.

The next item to talk about is Three rivers marine and Lamiglas have both stepped up with awesome donations which will be used for prizes or auction items. I also want to thanks mike from northbend for the donantion as well.

The final item is Tee Shirts, Sol's sister has taken the lead on this. She found some of his old artwork and Her along with Sol's Mom are putting the design together and me and my wife are helping a little bit with ideas, its going to be a great piece of wearable art. What I am looking for is some kind of a number to help me figure out how many of what sizes so we can try and get it close so we are short on shirts or hoodies....

Thats all for now

Peace
Fly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021