Thanks again to Joe, his family, friends and all the others responsible for organizing Tim's memorial. And also to those who provided the awesome vittles, insane BBQ chicken and warm hospitality.

Congrats Parker on the winning fish and thanks also for the continued PP efforts on behalf of Tim's family.

It was good to finally meet you, Big Joe, Little Joe, Karry, Richard and the rest of the merry PP pranksters.

I also appreciate the heartfelt words from Joe, who spoke for all of us at the BBQ and for many others who were not.
Tim will be missed and we all wish he was still here.

Just as I told Tim while he was with us that I was praying for him, I shall continue to do so for Tim's family and friends. Of course that used to irritate him to no end, but what brothers don't. smile
The way I see it: Brothers care about brothers and fuss or fight we are still part of a big family.

God bless each and everyone and may He use these unfortunate circumstances to bring us closer to Him and each other.
Matt. 8:27   The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”