Hey Everyone, I just want to thank all of you for helping because without all of the donations and help this never happens. I want to list some folks here who made it all possible sponsorship wise and if I miss you its not intentional, I had a severe concussion 14 days ago and am still trying to recover, so here it goes..........
A special thanks to : Glacier Bear Lodge, Fishog, Pautzke Bait, Rainshadow, 3 Rivers marine, Lamiglas, Vision Hooks & Tackle,Mike from North Bend, Goldstar, Casey ( fishinsensation) Randy aka Big Daddy,Tony Dunningham, Action Guide service, Leon at 2 rivers guide service, Ben Rosenbach ( fishing guide ) Gamakatsu, The outdoorline 710, Sports radio 950 am, George Cook ( Reddington) Gary Hulet, Property owner.Bucks BBQ and the USMC, When it absolutely has to be destroyed overnight ! Frank, R2Bfishing for the badass fenwick ! Shi.it I know I am forgetting something, anyways thanks alot..............
Also a special thanks to Jill and Renee, for putting up with my emotional ass through this whole ordeal and thanks for handling the shirts, BTW there are a few sponsors out there that want them so I will get with you guys to help pay for that. To Tim's Girls, thanks for dealing with all of us and I hope this helps you understand what a presence your dad was in our world ! and to Mel & Jane Wallis, thanks for attending and allowing all of us to share with you our love for Tim.............I do apologize for not being able to finish what I wanted to say, I had lots more, I just really miss my friend and from the bottom of my heart I want to thank all of you ! I feel as if I can finally start to move on now.

Peace
Fly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021