Thanks to all who participated in and attended the Solfly Memorial Tournament! We had a great time on the water and met a bunch of cool people at the BBQ afterwards!

Thanks to all who contributed items to be awarded for the tournament.

Since the rules were a bit lax, we decided to auction off all the prizes for the SolFly, rather than handing them out at the end of the day. Seemed like the better thing to do.

With that, I've taken over the responsibility for this auction. With Bob's permission, I'll hopefully be able to put up a SolFly Auction Post sometime later this month with all the items up for auction and will figure out a way for people to silently bid on items. I'll handle all the logistics.

For those that offered up a prize/donation and have yet to contact or deliver it to Joe, please contact me directly at elparquito@gmail.com or PM me on the board. I've got all (or should have all) of the items received so far and will be going back through the posts to see who said they were going to donate and to make sure their item is with me, etc.

For that just feel like donating directly, I will be using a paypal account. Again, email me or PM me for that account. And yes....whatever goes IN the PayPal account will also go OUT the paypal account to the Wallis Family. wink

As I said, I'll put this together later in the month. Look for a post and hopefully you all will bid on items for Tim's girls. All proceeds from this auction will go to the Wallis girls. Got some great stuff in there, including some rods by Rainshadow, GLoomis with a Curado 200E 5 reel!, Lamiglass Fenwick, a long box I haven't opened yet, Folbe rod holders, marine VHF radio, portable BBQ, and I've even heard rumors that the winner of the SolFly is going to put up his GBL trip for the auction!!!

PS. Thanks a million to Joe and Karry! You two are awesome and seriously fun to fish with! laugh