You know I think we are being a little hard on Rich. I think he should take his vast knowledge of what's going on in this world and team up with Sol Dic and Trump and co-author a book...or two. The first one could be "The Art of the Fail". It would apply to all 3 of them. Their stories could intertwine.
The second one could be "Trickle Down Idiotnomics". Again applying to all 3 of them. It's obvious the 3 of them have incredible insight as to what is real and what isn't. They are all 3 rational, well read, well educated, level headed patriotic Americans. They might even think about a 3rd follow up entitled "The Real Truths of America". This one would straighten all of us dumb sh!ts out about how Bigfoot exists, Obama not being an American citizen, Twitter is a conspiracy to bring down America, Hillary Clinton running a child sex operation under a pizza parlor in DC, Donald Trump never touched another woman in an inappropriate manner, and of course Rich G would have to insert some conspiracy theory regarding the Bundys. You know, something like the far left tied them up, forced them to arm themselves with side arms, assault rifles, and then of course forced them into an armed takeover. I forgot to add that the far left also forced the Bundys into taking subsidies from the big bad government that treats them so horribly.