Quote:
And they LET it happen. That doesn't mean we need to go in and kill MORE innocents
They LET it happen???? Just like the Jews let Hitler kill them, right? What's your point? My point is that he HAD and USED WMDs.

If you add up the total Iraqi casualties per month or year since the war, then compare that number to the number of Iraqis killed by Saddam while he was in power, you'll see that the Iraqi people have been much more safe with Saddam gone.

Quote:
And so have many other Islamic countries that we DIDN'T attack
Again, you have to use all the data. Other counrties do have parts of the equation, but you have to start with the worst offender first. Who knows, maybe Syria is next. But then again, maybe they'll make the smart choice and work with us like Lybia has been doing recently:
Libya Agrees to End Military Trade With North Korea, Syria, Iran

Quote:
The lack of the UN agreeing to our actions meant they all thought WHO was a threat?
The UN did not support our actions but they were in agreement that Iraq was a threat. But appently some countries, like France for example, don't actually understand how to follow through with a threat\promise. They're idea of 'handling the situation' is something like "Stop, or I'll say "Stop" again!!". Also, if you think the UN isn't corruptable, practically impotent, and largely 'anti-american', then you need to double check your history...

Quote:
Flip flopped? What were they going to do, take us on themselves?
The flip flop is what many of the the US Polititians, media, and foreign leaders did once they realized Bush meant business. Iraq went from 'serious threat' to 'victim' quicker than...

Quote:
So far, all I have been given is rhetoric. We posess every single one of the weapons you mentioned numbering far higher than anything Saddam had or had the ability to produce
We posses those weapons, as do many of the countries that make up the UN. Do you sleep well at night knowing that the US has nukes? How about Russia or China? North Korea? What if we find out that Bin Ladin actually got his hands on some 'dirty bombs' or other nucular devices that could show up in any major or minor port and city accross the country?? The war on terror is an effort to stop that from happening.

Quote:
There are NO Iraqi soldiers on US soil. They did NOT attack us, and so far, we have discovered NO REAL evidence that they planned to.

WE ARE THE TERRORISTS
No, we are at war. We have never targeted civilians as the terrorists have. They use them as sheilds, and that is unfortunate. But we've done a great job of keeping civilians out of harms way considering the tight quarters and wide use of human sheilds. But I'll be sure and send along your condemnation to our troops on the ground and let them know that they are just 'low life terrorists' and they won't be welcome back here....