Grandpa-

You realize that you just said "Islam is the religion of death", don't you? Nice tolerant stuff there gpa. What's next on your religious hit list?

By exposing the hypocrisy of the right in clinging to the ideals of christianity while fighting an an unjust war, I am spreading hatred for christianity?

None of what I've been saying about christianity is 'about christianity'. Its about the rights insistence on cloaking their actions within the veil of god.

Like I said before, I hope the image you've made up of me sitting in my secret room, burning black candles, drinking blood and praising satan makes you feel better about your inability to gain traction in this argument. The truth you can't handle is that I am as mainstream a guy as there is and my constituency is growing.

This 'H2o hates christianity and christians' stuff you are coming up with is quite hilarious. Especially in light of some of the more hateful stuff you have posted.

Please, I encourage you to pick apart my words and explain how and where I am spreading hate? Only this time use the stuff that I actually wrote, not the **** you make up about what I write.,.....mmmk?

Gpa got a bee in his bonnet cuz he sees his man Bush's presidency circling the drainhole. Let my words be the broomstick that breaks it in half and allows it suck down the sewer where it belongs.