I'm tired of this treehugger hippie talk "the circle of life" crap.

The only way you are going to bring nature back to it's original state is to completley remove mankind from the equation.

We have broken islands of habitat in the lower 48.

What we are trying to achieve is an artificial balance without population crashes of predator and prey so everyone can be happy.

My buddy is heavily involved in the wolf control project in Alaska's unit 13.
He traps them all winter and then is the aerial gunner when they shift gears to reduction mode.
He sent me an 8x10 of 97 wolf hides tacked up on his barn after a successful season.
The limp wristed fags get their panties twisted and scream at the top of their lungs.."That's not hunting!" ..."That's not sporting!".
Hell no it ain't, it is a population control measure designed to artificially increase the moose & caribou populations.

Alaska fish & game has the balls to tell the stinking hippes to FO.

WAYYYYYYYYY too many sentimental lefty bastards in Washington to EVER let the game departments enact sound wildlife management as far as controlling wolf numbers.

I'm stuck down here in Cali with our "holy grail" predator the mountain lion.
I've seen five in the last two years while hunting.
My son saw one two nights ago.
My neighbor has legally killed nine in the last dozen years on depredation permits when they kill his livestock.
They kill an average of 20 a year in my county on depredation permits which is WAY more than fish & game had ever proposed back before the dumbass treehuggers tied their hands with prop 117 which took management of lions out of the game department's hands.

Bitter?
Hell yes I am, I'm sick of the emotional city dwellers that derive all their knowledge from animal planet dictating wildlife management that directly affects people that have to deal with predators.

Wipe them all out?
Absolutley not.

INSTILL A MANAGEMENT PLAN FROM THE START!

Remove ballot box wildlife management and leave management to the professionals.