Originally Posted By: dcrzfitter
B-Run

whoa dude!!!

You know as well as me allot happens in the back woods that don't get published. I don't know the exact erea as I didn't find them. The guy I know who is a local said one of his buddies found it and it was not the first time they had seen this happen. I belive they said it was 7 animals they had just found. I could care less if it was "reported" these guys have no intrest in making it up.

So what would the point of not reporting that be ??

Well, something like that would be of great interest to a lot of people.. and if it was documented, would help with the cause. Instead, its just another story. The other side ?? they just deal with the facts, and are smart enough to use those facts to their advantage. What we get from the anti wolf crowd is a whole bunch of " how I feel " and very little " what we know".

The whole derailment plan to remove wolves from the endangered species list is because the State of Wyoming decided to take the redneck approach and declare " open seasons shoot on sight " which everyone knew would not fly, and they did it anyway.. look what we got in response.

True story, a few months ago there was a concentrated push by several "groups" that wanted .. " fire free zones and established wolf viewing areas set up so they could go up into the hills during hunting season and view wolves without fear of bullets flying around "

Its was pretty funny. The responses that got through the local media. As if wolves were going to show up at any given place so yuppies could check them out at their convenience.. Wolves, being wolves.. would do what wolves do. Mostly lean against light posts smoking cigarettes and whistling at chicks " Hey.. butch chick in the Range Rover with the rainbow sticker !!! Show me your tits !! "