Originally Posted By: dcrzfitter
where we hunt in Idaho they have found several small herds of elk dead. they were killed by the wolves and left.
Kris

Dude.... thats just plain B.S

" who are THEY ???"

I have lived and hunted in Idaho my entire life, and can tell you that what your saying is not a "documented" fact... You throw up where you found that little FYI or stop talking. The fish and game publishes - every - single - wolf related incident thats happened in the last 12 years.. and " several small herds of elk left and not eaten " by wolves is not in any of them. Sheep... yea, its happened a bunch, and I really don't have any sympathy for the ranching community ( sucking on the big government boob while trying to play the poor guy, and locking up more acres than you can dream of )

Am I a wolf lover.. not even. I do believe that its a vehicle to get hunters out of the woods. Do I know better than to blow redneck speculation as " my side" of the story.. hell yes.

Something needs done in Idaho. What Idaho really does not need is crap Myths floating around because the Peta types are smart... Wolves are old news here.. they get monitored beyond your wildest imagination. Unless you can trace a wolf incident to a factual source, leave it alone.

On that subject.. another pack of 6 Walker hounds out hunting Bears were lost to wolves last week in the Clearwater drainage near Smith ridge. This " fact " was just published today. If you need a link for that I got one