Havn't Posted on pisc for quite while so hope I get this right.
This morning while out in my back yard I noticed by neighbor had not one but two Bull elk heads in his back yard.
Very fresh and still in velvet.
I havn't seen him yet to talk with him So I don't know the story behind them yet, But I was a liitle sad to see they were taken so early in the year before their antlers were even developed all the way.
He is a native american and he told me he can hunt year round. He loves to hunt and has many stories to tell
Seems to be a great neighbor and would probably help me with anything I need help with.
I know he got a nice bull last fall and now two more?
Anyway my concern is If the tribes (and I am not sure wich tribe he is from He grew up in the forks area.) Allow year round hunting does anyone know if they put a limit on the number of animals they can harvest?
My guess is they do, but still it seems to me if all of the hunters take that many animals in such short a time How long will they Last.
Its been a while since Iv'e been elk hunting so I guess I'll have to talk him into taking me for a trip.
Anyway here is a photo I took this morning If I can just remember how to upload it.
Ramprat

Attachments
Too Much Bull.jpg

Description: Too Much Bull