Whoa, lots of mud slinging going on here. Don't get me wrong. I am just as aggravated as the next guy when I watch the nets go in. As far as I am concerned there is nothing that is ancestral about it. Nor the taking of mass quantities of game. I think it is worthy to note that when the Makah did their first whale hunt in 2004 or whatever the year was, everyone was invited to attend the "feast" and partake. So I can't say that they were just being greedy by wanting to do the hunt. I honestly believe that there is a deep rooted ancestral involvement in it. The last whale that was taken illegally was done so by a bunch of dimwits that decided to take matters into their own hands. Just like anyone else that does something stupid, they are representing a group of people. Regardless of whether or not it is intentional. I think it is worthy of note that the powers that be in the Makah nation were going about business in the correct manner, i.e. red tape and political bull. They were being stalled by the government in one way or another for quite sometime. Point being, they are entitled, right or wrong.

In the mean time, the REAL enemy is grinding away at our rights with the funding from over paid morons with dispensible income searching for a place to quantify their own self righteous cause and existence. At this point, the self destructive squabbling amongst tribes and sportsman alike needs to come to a halt, form one front and go after the true enemy here. The people that change the names of salmon and steelhead to "SeaKittens."

After that we can all go back to throwing mud at each other and bitching about all the fish they take and animals they kill.

Midnight rant complete. By the way, I have absolutely no proof or anything else of the sort that could hold water to back anything I said. Just like everyone else here, I blow off steam under the guise of an avatar that may or may not be me and a name that speaks for itself. (that is an attempt at lightening the mood just a smidgen)

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.

Boise State- National title, here we come!