Mstar , just the fact that you reply with such pathetic pride just sickens me, I showed these pictures to a good friend who is a quinault member and he was making phone calls for the next hour and a half trying to find out who could have done this .
You on the other hand have no problem with this , we on the other hand do ! I speak for many on this board < we do feed our families , with the bag and catch limits and do just fine, and we hold precious every moment we get to spend on the rivers of this great state , you represent the patehetic spoied bred out indian community who respect nothing of the resource ! nothing! go ahead and mock the evidence , you just show your inability and iliteracy to not handle such a freedom granted to you by which your ancestors have died for. The day will come when this shall end , when the majority of americans witness your waste and and abuse of these beauteful and priceless creatures and see how you regard them as indisposable you will see your consequences for your dis-respect ! Then maybe one day you will wake up and appreciate them the way we do, until then , shame on you , and the ones like you