Originally Posted By: Priority2
Baywolf thanks for your efforts!!!
I think the director of Fish and Wildlife is motivated by one person his BOSS the GOV. He could give a rats ARS about his paying customers.
I wrote to the GOV. Christine when I complained about the hatchery chinook changes they made and she made the Director of WDFW respond to my compliant directly.
I am a bit surprised we don't have 20,000 signatures by now.
It blows me away that even in the state we are in as sportsmen getting bent over by the tribes and the state that more citizens are not outraged enough to sign a simple petition.

I deserve no thanks my friend. I'm just a pissed off old fishermen who thought there are a lot of us who are pissed too and wanted to give everyone a voice to tell WDFW we're tired of the BS.

I think we are just not reaching everyone who IS outraged! This is totally a word of mouth project. It has been by one person telling one person that we are at nearly 1000 signatures (986 right now).
The numbers signing has slowed way down in the last 36 hours. I'm thinking this is because we aren't reaching past our small groups that read the boards and such.

What we need is for some ways to break out and reach everyone who has a fishing license. There were about 2.5 million licenses bought this season....imagine!

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)