Since starting this thread, and petition back in Dec of 2016, I have been "beating this drum" doing my best to engage "Joe Fishermen" to get educated, open his eye's and take a good hard look at what is going on.

I have said over and over that only through the power of numbers and people working on this issue will we be successful. The politicians and officials will not change, unless they are made to change.

Us old timers can tell you, we have slowly and methodically lost more opportunities, access and role in management every year.

They are being taken away. Slowly and in a small piece here, another there, but rest assured, they ARE being taken away. And once gone, forever gone!

Over this last seven months, I cannot tell you how many times I've heard or read statements like:
"What you need to do..." or "You should..."

We are all busy, I get it. We have jobs, families, commitments. We have life going on, and trying to take anything else on seems impossible.

So, I'm curious. Is this just not important enough for anyone else to get involved beyond signing a petition or sending out an email or two?

Where are the "you's" in the statements.

Now, more than ever, we need groups to make appointments to speak to your district representatives. Get a commitment from them to help. Contact and meet with the WDFW Commissioners, the Senior Leadership at WDFW. Call the Governors office and ask for an appointment to speak with him. Call the NWIFC and request a meeting with Chair Loomis. Get involved.

Let us know at: OpenNOF@Gmail.com on what your doing and the progress your making so we can share it with the other supporters.

Only through community action can we combat big money and politics.

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)