Originally Posted By: Bay wolf
What they are referring to is:

April 7-12

Final Pacific Fishery Management Council Meeting

DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento, 2001 Point West Way, Sacramento, Calif.
PFMC adopts final ocean fisheries regulations and state-tribal fishing plans are finalized for all inside area commercial and sport salmon fisheries.

This is a public open meeting already. They just don't let the public in the same room. Rather sit out side and be fed BS.

All the deals are already done by the time the Sacramento meeting takes place.

The destructive deals done with our Tribal co-managers are done in meetings that have already started and that are NOT published on the NOF Schedule and are completely closed to the public!

The protests need to happen in front of these closed meetings. All we need to do is find out where they are being held!
Of course....

Thank you for your petition clarification on NOF transparency.

When I signed the petition, I thought it included NOF from start to finish and everything in between regarding transparency.

The PFMC #2 meeting is usually the grand finale in the NOF process, usually because as we know last year negotiations broke down for the first time and an agreement was not reached until a later date.

The year before last, there was an apparent last minute shenanigan by the Muckleshoot tribe that closed area 10 and cut allocation in area 9, both popular summer Chinook fisheries in Puget Sound.

The year before that, the tribes apparently tried to close area 10 whether at the PFMC or at the meetings you are looking to find and expose or both---who knows, because of transparency issues by your own admission above. AND the list can go on and on.

Thank you and please keep up the good work you are doing on the NOF transparency issues.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them