Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin
First off, the Church of Jesus Christ–Christian is not a cult. Methodist Protestant Christianity is considered a legitimate religion by pretty much everybody, I don't care who you are.

I don't even know if their is a real Satan or not.

First: Methodist Protestant? Never heard of it...must be something new. Protestant = Protest, as in against the Catholic Church. Martin Luther started it all, then later John Wesley founded the Methodist church, which follows different doctrine.

Also, you call yourself a "minister" at your church, which you say is mainstream Christian, but you don't even acknowledge that Satan exists? How could you possibly even consider yourself a "Christian" if you don't believe in Satan?

Secondly, I agree Jupiter would be a better candidate for a sun in a binary star system but as you said it never got large enough. This is an artificial ignition of Saturn, not a natural phenomenon. This ignition of Saturn goes back to Babylonian mythology, Saturn was always the Black Sun where Jupiter was Zeus Padre in greek or Deus Pater in latin, or God the Father in english. The Satanic Elites who rule over us consider the Sun or Sol to represent God the Father and Saturn to represent Satan. I've never heard any of these Saturnists to say anything about Jupiter, so they are certainly not trying to light it on fire.

But what is real is thousands of people in government believing in this symbol and acting in concert because of this belief. These are simple minded people who are easily manipulated by symbolic thinking. I think this may be some type of Jungian collective unconsciousness and may not exist outside of the minds of the people who believe in it. Unfortunately their actions do exist outside of their minds and it is their actions involving the rape and slaughter of children that must be suppressed.

Yeah...sure.

The only thing I regret is that according to my calculations, I am a 1 so am one of of the elect ........

OK..so now you're a Methodist Protestant-Calvinist? Do you even know anything about John Calvin and his "elect" or the "children of wrath"?

Ya see Rich, if you were actually a serious Christian, and thought the rapture was coming next week, you'd be preaching the Gospel in hopes of saving as many souls as possible, and you'd do it 'til you dropped from exhaustion. But then again, as a Calvinist you don't believe in that, do you?

Just make sure your bunker is well prepped. I'm going to be posting in this thread daily up until Saturnsday, then I'm locking myself in my bunker and will only be reachable by Ham radio until I'm picked up by the rapture.

Again, good luck with that.

BTW, Seahawks play the Titans on the 24th. Too bad you'll be locked up in that bunker.