Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
FWIW, I don't go to any church, nor do I proscribe to any specific religious doctrine.

I don't go to any church because they are all infiltrated by Saturnist pedophiles, I do however believe in every religious doctrine, they are all equally true to me.

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
Been on the interwebz for 20 years, and still can't figure out why someone would want to mislead another person and take advantage of their honest sincerity. I know it happens every day, but it does tend to cause an honest person not to trust anyone.

Lying is a skill like any other, if you want to maintain a level of excellence, you have to practice constantly. Honesty is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination. Furthermore, you should be skeptical of everything, what you read on the internet, what you see in the newspapers, what you see on TV and what you hear from the politicians mouth's. I believe nothing that I read, see in the media or hear and only half of what I see in real life. Question everything, even me.

Of all the stories I've told, where lies the truth between all the lies? They're all true, especially the lies. Propagandists uses the truth to tell lies, artists use lies to tell the truth. In every truth there is some lie and in every lie there is some truth. Truth, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. I never claim tell the truth because I don't believe there is such a thing. There is no truth, only perspectives. Fairness, justice, and freedom are not truths, they are perspectives but so are cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. From my point of view there is something very wrong in this State and Country. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I suggest you dismiss me as crazy. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, then make sure your bunker is well prepped with food, water and fuel and ride out the coming Chaos.