Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin

If I am not raptured, on the morning of the 23rd I am permanently sealing myself into my bunker and am never leaving again. I got my bunker well prepped with enough barrels of water, salt, honey, tea, smoked salmon, dried beans, rice and booze to last me the rest of my life.

Diet sounds OK, at least until you get scurvy from lack of fruit and veggies. Do hope you got some place to sh!t in that bunker, and don't forget the Charmin!

Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin
No wifi in the bunker, so you will have to get me on the ham radio, that is if I'm not ruptured.

If Saturn ignites the air will be so full of EMI that transmitting anything will be impossible, so you best brush up on your signal flag semaphore or smoke signals.

If ya get ruptured, think you'll have a smooth ride to.....wherever? Do you get to keep your present carcass? What are ya gonna do when ya get there (wherever it is you're going)? Sit around a campfire with the rest of the rupturees and sing Kumbaya for eternity?

The rest of us may be hell-bound, but at least we'll still be here catching chromers while you're stuck somepace where they don't even have beer.