Gooybob - you should just fish for you IMO. If you want to that is - I mean to say. It's easy to get caught up in all the BS in this state, but I'm not going to let anyone take my soul as a fisherman away and I hope you don't either. That's when "they've" won. Screw em' if they can't take a joke amiright? Do for YOU and what finds YOU the most peace-harmony-sanctity-sanity-zen-whatever. Turn it back inside and go to your roots. If that could still be fishing for you and it hasn't totally lost its magic sauce for your soul...then just go fish somewhere, smile, laugh and push all the BS aside. It's about all any of us can do these days.

If I could, I'd probably drop everything I have to do tomorrow for a hot bluegill bite somewhere. I'm dead serious. Turn it back inside and go to your roots. To me and my soul, it's healthy to become an 8 year old sunburnt fishing farm kid again - if only but for a few brief hours. I'm not saying we should all go bluegill fishing now. You know what I'm saying.

Edited by NickD90 (12/07/17 09:36 PM)