Originally Posted By: DrifterWA
Originally Posted By: Bay wolf
Mike Grossman to give reasons why thy negotiations needed to be secret! He says that the court mandated that the mediations be confidential. He stressed that it is "GOOD" that these agreements were reached in secret!

Email Mike Grossman, have him send where "court mandated be confidential" is found....... If he refuses then a PDR needs to be started. WDFW hides behind "no open to the public meetings" on anything to do with tribal and WDFW meetings.

Some on here know that there is mitigation for salmon and steelhead on the Wynoochee River. There is a fund that has $2.4+ million to cover costs. THIS FUND IS ABOUT 25 YEARS OLD, and still not 1 fish has been raised from these funds. There are people, sportsmen, that have tried to get answers as to the problems between WDFW and QIN but we aren't allow to attend any meetings.

So you know, myself and others have made presentations at Commission meetings........Commission said "tried of hearing about this Wynoochee mitigation get it done", still not done and we(sportsmen) don't know why...cause we can't attend, get minutes, get anything from the parties.

Now WDFW has gone into hiding, more so than past years.....many times won't even answer Emails......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm done with this Wynoochee mitigation battle.....to old to fight the fight, anymore.

Here is the link to Grossman's explanation why mediation was placed in confidentially: [url=www.tvw.org/watch/?clientID=9375922947&eventID=2017121022&eventID=2017121022&startStreamAt=3746&autoStartStream=true]www.tvw.org/watch/?clientID=9375922947&a...tartStream=true[/url]

Seems to mean the judge ordered mediation, and I guess at that time the State gets to decide if it want to go forward under court ordered mediation or not. Doesn't mean they have too, but I also don't know who runs the show, the State Attorney General, who is a statewide elected official, the governor, who is a statewide attorney general, or the Commission, who are appointed by the governor. If the SAG runs the decision to enter in the mediation or not, then yes, the question should be directed at them. But essentially the way I understand it explained here in this clip is that its sealed to the court until the final outcome is released. The simple question is who had the authority, and then who made the decision to enter into that type of negotiation going forward for the state of WA....