Some very interesting information is brought out in the depositions.

Did anyone else catch the timeline on the 2018-2019 season setting?
The whole charade that WDFW and the Commission has perpetrated that "the public" is an equal partner in the process is completely blown apart.

And unless you happen to be one of the "good ol boys" in the fish mafia, your comments and suggestions ARE NOT even considered. Truly, the PUBLIC NOF meetings are window dressing to create the illusion that recreational anglers have any real say in the process.

The other thing is J.T. Austin from the Governor's office. Director Susewind alludes to the fact that she attends almost all the Tribal meetings, and anything the Department puts forth is run through her. I think his words were: "the tribes have faith in her". What that translates to is:
The WDFW Director takes his orders from the Governor (through JT Austin) on anything that has to do with the tribes. So we see, yet again, the Tribes have undue influence over the entire fish management program. And let's remember, The Commissioner's serve at the Governors pleasure, and they in turn are supposed to oversee the Director. Do you see the connection here, and WHY things are always falling the way they do?

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, and many of you guys know this stuff already.