Originally Posted By: Geoduck
Seems to me that Susewind's stint at WDFW director is already over. He just doesn't know it yet. Letting Warren call the shots got Unsworth fired and Susewind has doubled down and made the exact same mistake. Its just a matter of time until the chickens come home. . .

Perhaps I am wrong and the commission will get dissolved instead of the director getting fired. However, the status quo cannot continue-- dramatic change will occur pretty soon. The WDFW management paradigm and public input process is so utterly broken there are not sufficient words in the English language to describe the ineptitude.

Maybe this lawsuit will be the catalyst for that change.

We warned Susewind regarding Warren shortly after the announcement that Warren was moving into the new position of Director of Fish Policy. Of course, we had hoped that Chair Carpenter would have spoken to Susewind before that and let him know that Warren had a BIG part of the Chinook Harvest Management plan that cost Unsworth his job. Warren also had a hand in Phil Andersons departure. Doesn't take a genius to smell where the stink is coming from. I can't believe that Warren went unscathed after the firing of Unsworth, but he did, and he's still doing the dirty deeds in the dark!