Originally Posted By: ArvidBarker
Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Originally Posted By: NickD90
The roomie legit asked me what the hell I'm doing (and if you know my roomie...well you know my roomie. It's 24/7 dicey at best). I told him I'm trying to train the crows to bring me shiny objects like bottle caps, dimes and bubble gum wrappers. He went absolutely blank for about 5 seconds and muttered..."you are trading my sleep for used bottle caps?".

Coldly and without hesitation I starred him directly in the eyes and said "yes".

I haven't seen him since...

He deserves it.

Anyone who posts as many lovey dovey selfies of them with their broad on social media with the captions "Missing my boo" or "she completes me" deserves everything they get .

Fvckyou I have to live with it. 3rd wheel dinners in my own home are fookin' awkward. I flip chit, but it's fine really otherwise I'd pull the plug.

The real trick is to play "accidental" nature boy just one time. That stops chit dead cold in the water.

Oh....and your own personal murder army of highly trained Crows. Crows are fantastic! I'm getting to be an old man. I'm not sleeping anyway.