RobertAllen3, I'm afraid that I must take issue with your statement that you'd like to see the opinion of the Game Warden hold more weight with the courts.....Why? Why should the opinion of the Game Warden hold more weight than the opinion of anyone else? The Game Warden, State Patrol Officer, Police officer, etc. is nothing more than an ordinary dude like you or me. Fortunately, our legal system operates off of proof, not opinion. Game Wardens, just like the rest of us are prone to mistakes, and errors in judgment, and to allow their opinions to become "strong evidence" would seriously flaw our legal system. Case in point: About five years ago my father and younger brother were arrested for poaching a trophy Bull elk in a closed area.... A very serious accusation to say the least. When the Game Warden and a county sherrif searched my Father's truck (with his full cooperation) they found no weapons. When the Game warden asked what they were doing in the area, my father got mad and said "none of your damn business". Next thing you know, they were under arrest. When the case finally made it to court, the Game Warden and the sherrif both testified that even though they found no weapons in my father's truck, they still believed that he had poached the elk in question, because my father's truck matched a description of a truck that was seen fleeing the area of the kill at a high rate of speed. The Game Warden then went on to state that the only reason my father and brother could have been in the woods was to go kill something..... Why else would they have any business being up there? Needless to say, my father and brother were both aquitted, but it still cost them both a boat load of money in lawyer fees, missed work, etc. What would have happened if we lived in a society where a law enforcment officers' opinion were considered "proof"?