WesH, why not let them search your film canister? #1, You are giving up your Constitional Rights. #2 Your allowing a law officer, which you pay to enforce the law, to step out of thoses bounds, which as citizens, we have voted to be in place to protect us from "NAZI" tatics. If we don't stop "Illegal Search and Seizures" How far would it go? I'm sorry to say but, that "Ignorant" fellow that bonks a Nate is also under the same laws that protect us law abiding citizens. I'm sorry, I will not give up my Constitional Rights because of a few law breakers. Let's do our part, instead of a river side fight. Tell them you'll turn them in, that will make them think next time, if they don't think, TURN THEM IN!! Go to court, testify, but don't give up your rights or allow a law officers to step out of their bounds. LittleZoZo You are right, You can't rely on just one man's opinion, without evidence to stand in a court of law. About 30 years ago my father, a strict Law and Rules abiding man {my butt can contest to that} was duck hunting with my brother. They stopped shooting just before the time to stop. The guy on the other side of the lake did not, he kept shooting a few minutes past. They picked up their stuff and when they finally got to the road they were met by a game warden who wrote them Both! for shooting after hours even after they explained there is another guy on the other side. He didn't even go check. My father hasn't hunted since. That's alot of licenses, deer tags, stamp fees, ect, ect, lost over the last 30 years because the warden did not have any evidence. If you allow this to happen it will ony deter law abiding people, not criminals, from this great sport we take for granted. Some of you are saying GREAT! More fish. No, less fish. We need the revenue to pay for river and stream enhancements, game wardens to stop poaching, which is killing our Wild runs, education programs, Ect. See the bigger picture instead of just seeing ourselves.