"if you just bend over and spread your cheeks for us sir, this will all go a lot easier". When they ask permission to search, I tell them no. Why should I give them permission to search? Why? What makes them so important that I should just roll over and present myself for them to have their way with. Ya know, just because an individual doesn't feel like submitting to an illegal search doesn't automatically mean he's guilty of some crime. We'll take the Film canister scenario, it seems to be the most popular one to use. How could a fish cop, in a million years think that you'd store a spare bait of eggs in a film canister? I wouldn't think that the fish cop could use "probable cause" as a valid reason for searching the film canister. Also, If the fish cop got an "Annonymos tip" that I was usuing eggs in a no bait area, but it wasn't against the law to have eggs in the boat, well then what's wrong with lying to him? What's If its not illegal to have the eggs in the first place, then what business is it of his weather or not you have eggs on board..... Look, I 'm not saying that we should hassle law enforcment officers, I'm just trying to remind everybody out there that they're just human beings like us, and as such, they deserve no kind of special treatment. Just because they have the badge doesn't somehow make them better or any more special then you or me