DOG FISH, You made the statement "These are all laws we must abide by, {if you don't like it find another hobby"} This is what this topic is about. Which laws, and WHO must abide by them. We, as TAX paying sportsmen must and also the game wardens who work for Us, {we pay their salaries} must also abide by them. The on going subject is about "when do they over step the law and violate your Constitional Rights in searching your boat? TODD, I'm am so glad you are on this forum, you know the law very well and have continued to answer our many questions. Myself, even after going through the academy and 6 years of law enforcement I admit it, I don't know everything about the law, I'm still learning, so how can game wardens know it all? So why would some of you take for granted they do? Remember, there is a polite, but firm way to say no to an "Illegal Search" {If you have nothing to hide, and I hope you all don't} You say, "No, you don't have any probable cause to search my boat because I have nothing suspicious to make you believe I've done anything wrong, so you would only be wasting both of our time." I would not be offended by this statement nor should another human being. He will not "Make UP" any "Probable Cause" It's not worth losing his job over just to look through people's personal things. I have seen fellow officers "Let Go" because of too many complaints about them over stepping the law, by Tax Paying Citizens, which you are. You do what you want but I'm not going to give up my Constitional Rights for no one, not even for a few minutes. I'll give up my hunting and fishing rights before I'll give up my Constitional Rights.