Now Eddie you are pretty darn supportive of old grandpa...I have to admit to the "sport" part of this BB....I am no where near as radical as I sound...This forum does some crazy things to a "confrontational" guy like me...too outspoken I guess.... I can say one thing though, the postings about hot button political issues and hatcheries seem to get the most participants and the most name calling. People have a tendancy to get pretty hot when they oppose someone else's viewpoint enough. If someone thinks they are so right and you are so wrong it can dgenerate quickly. In person would be a totally different story. I can banter back and forth with you and disagree with you on many things but the difference is that I know you personally and respect you very much. It is inherently unfair for all of us to make judgements about each other based on what goes on here. Some judgements.,ok but not major ones. I have always refused to take the easy road and shut up..the easy road is what most take...so some of the people refuse to answer me..so what? doesn't mean much to me at all...But if Eddie scolds me and says I have my head up my ass...I'm gonna bend over and check. Having a big mouth and fast typing hands can get you in trouble...And I have never learned the lesson of being careful what you put in print as it is a permanent record. ...Oh well I do have quite a bit of fishing information..those threads only last a short while and can be boring. And believe it or not I spend a fair amount of my time every day on fishing issues and concerns. I have spent many years helping handicapped kids with swimming boating and fishing...I'm working on making this a better place to enjoy fishing for kids like my 1 year old grandson....He is what counts not all the politics and arguing...grandpa has a thing or two to teach the grandkid and it ain't about politics.