*sigh*........ Where do I start?

Quote:
I recall receiving a PM saying "KISS MY A$$ for disagreeing with MC
Just to clear the air..... I DID send a PM trying to clear up a misunderstanding and received quite a lecture and discounting of my attempt to apologize...... At THAT point I returned a PM stating that, if that was how my PM trying to smooth out the misunderstanding was going to be accepted then you could "kiss my ass" and "have a good one", if I remember correctly. I will not waste my breath trying to correct a misunderstanding I created, on someone who obviously could care less if I am sorry or not.
Search a few of my threads, and anyone will see that I have agreed with and quoted Aunty several times.... Not to mention the times I have stated that she was "right on", etc.....
I just have little patience for "debaters" that will accuse me of bigotry, racism, or "intolerance of others who disagree" from someone that can equally give a good verbal flogging (Ramon of WT is a good example.....

To ALL I may have PERSONALLY offended, I apologize here and now! I do not mean any personal attack on anyone, just because I strongly disagree with their ideals.

Can't we all just get along and go fishing???

MC wink

"Equal Rights" are not "Special Rights"........