This has been an interesting discussion, but I for one, find it a bit disturbing that this information is available.

I have less of an issue with elected officials salaries, like senators, representatives, etc, because they are pretty much standard across the board, and I would be concerned if they were cutting everyone else's funds, but increasing their of paychecks.

I believe that the everyday state worker should have the same right to privacy as I do as to what my salary is, or their's. I will not be visiting this site, out of respect for the privacy of these state employees. I have worked for certain employers where I actually signed a contract stating that I would not divulge my salary, or the salary of others if I found out, and that I faced termination if I violated this.

As for some other site pulling that post, I agree wholeheartedly with that decision, as I am sure a number of others here would agree that a post like this has no place on this board.

I'm not picking a fight with you Bob, just respectfully stating my difference of opinion. It might be nice if you rethought your actions, and edited your post, disabling a link to that website, or deleting this topic completely. If you decide not to then I guess it is your perogative.

Take care,

Andy

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.