CFM-

Repeat after me...

I will not be naive, I will not be naive....

5000-6000 in WASHINGTON EACH YEAR. It has happened to me. Credit card number stolen and $1500 charged to it. major pain in the a$$. I'm one of the many its happened to. You are not in Kansas anymore Toto! This is a major problem and most people dont realize that it has happened to them until their money is gone, or their credit is screwed up.

Theres a difference between being careful and paraniod. Theres a difference between doing what is right and what is wrong. AGAIN, Just because its legal does not make it OK. It is legal to fish for spawners sitting over reds, its not OK. Its legal for TCL to do what they do to the cowlitz, but its not OK. AND its legal for them to post that information, but its not OK.

I've seen your "debate" strategy many times over the board.... you derail the conversation with some silly side road (generally school yard namecalling) in order to avoid the fact you might be wrong. You can beat the paraniod drum until the cows come home, resort to all the crap you want, but the whole thing is still wrong. There are thousands of good people listed there who wouldn't want that information out there, AND THERE ARE NOSEY PEOPLE WHO THRIVE ON THAT KIND OF JUNK. which are you?