Wheeeewww!

A 1am post!

Duroboat, and Bruce,

If you really feel that people who are advocating CnR and/or WSR are only killing steelhead...

Where were you BEFORE this regulation?

Were you spouting the same stuff before?

Organizing and making testimony and furthering your agenda?

Why are you coming out of the woodwork now?

Was it less a problem for you before? If not, why is it more of a problem for you now?

Be a part of the solution by taking part...don't sit on the sidelines and b!tch about it. Which is what you're doing now.

Where were you when you had your chance to chime in on it for the last several years?

As I've said before, rather than b!tch about it, use it as an example of how sportsmen can get together and make things happen.

Do it yourself, don't complain about the fact that someone else did.

I'm kind of sorry that I and the WSC don't further your agenda (well, not really), but you have every opportunity to make your agenda known, and you haven't until now.

Go ahead and organize all the legal beagles and scientific brain powers you have that make wild steelhead release a bad thing, write some papers, give testimony, and get your own agenda some attention.

Otherwise, just troll on the internet and complain about groups that have got together and got their agenda forward.

I know from experience that doing nothing is a lot easier, but also a lot less effective.

It's up to you.

Fish on...

Todd.

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle