Better try a little harder AuntyM, you start more crap on this board than anyone and add very little value. If anyone has a different opinion than you then you attack them, you tell lies and spread mis-information. Seems to me that you are just seeking acceptance and you will jump on board with anyone that will accept you and put up with your mouth. Of course that is totally my own opinion which really doesn't mean squat, but I now understand why you've been banned off more than one board. After watching you post on a couple different boards it is obvious to me that you just seek and thrive on controversy.

This ruling will be challenged and will be overturned. I doubt seriously that Forks would be pursuing legal actions if they didn't believe that they had a case. They also most likely would not be pursuing it if they didn't believe that it was in their best interest.

If some people want these rivers to be CNR only, then why don't they just try closing each river on an individual basis? Could it be that they don't because they would have a very hard time justifying that action?